What does pretty girl mean in Dutch?
Translations. pretty girl Noun. pretty girl, the ~ (dollmanequinbeautiful girl) mooi meisje, het ~ Noun.
What is a female Dutch?
noun, plural Dutch·wom·en. a female native or inhabitant of the Netherlands; a woman of Dutch ancestry.
How do you say baby in Dutch?
Translate baby from English to Dutch
- baby → baby.
- baby → benjamin, kindje, stuk, schatje, liefje, lieverd, kleuter, baby, jong, kleintje, wiegenkind, geborene, pasgeborene, nieuwgeborene, boreling, zuigeling.
- baby → baby, zuigeling, kip, hen, kippevlees.
What do you call a pretty girl in French?
the pretty girl (doll; manequin; beautiful girl)
la jolie fille; le mannequin.
What does moi mean in Dutch?
Adjective. mooi (comparative mooier, superlative mooist) beautiful, pretty, handsome.
Are the Dutch?
|c. 30 million|
|Regions with significant populations|
|Netherlands 16,215,000 (Citizens with Dutch nationality include both parents born in the Netherlands 13,227,000)|
Which country are the Dutch?
Dutch is spoken not only in the Netherlands, but it is also the official language of Flanders, the neighbouring northern provinces of Belgium. Worldwide, Dutch is a national language in Suriname (South America), Aruba and the Dutch Antilles (Caribbean). In total Dutch has 23 million mother tongue speakers.
What do you call your boyfriend in Dutch?
Dutch Terms of Endearment
- Schat – “treasure” Like the Danish, the Dutch also use the word “treasure” to refer to someone dear to them. …
- Snoepje – “little candy” In Danish, you can use the word snoepje to refer to small candies or to refer to a loved one as a pet name. …
- Schatje – “little treasure”
How do you say baby boy in Dutch?
jochie; jongetje; kleine jongen.
What are German babies?
Baby. More German words for baby. das Baby noun. infant, babe.