How Singapore is divided?
For administrative purposes, Singapore is divided into five districts and further divided into divisions governed by councils and headed by mayors. These subdivisions are incompatible with the regional subdivisions. The regions are fixed over time while the districts fluctuate with electoral redistricting.
Which is the most expensive district in Singapore?
6 Most Exclusive and Expensive Streets and Districts in Singapore
- Nassim Road and Cluny Road in District 10.
- Ardmore Park in District 10.
- Orchard Road in District 9.
- Tanjong Pagar in District 2.
- Bugis in District 7.
- Marina Bay in District 1.
Which is the largest town in Singapore?
Bedok is the most populated area in the East with a population of 693,500 and a land area of 93.1km square.