What is the minimum age to work at Dutch Bros?
The minimum hiring age for this location is 16!
Is it hard to work at Dutch Bros?
I love working at Dutch Brothers Coffee. You become very knowledgeable of the art of making coffee in your time there. They are easy to work with scheduling and taking time off. Not to mention how many amazing people you’ll get to meet working for them.
How long does it take to get hired at Dutch Bros?
How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Dutch Bros Coffee? What are the steps along the way? One week. They review your application and call you within a week.
How much do they pay at Dutch Bros?
The average Dutch Bros. hourly pay ranges from approximately $14 per hour for a Dutch Bros Barista to $17 per hour for a Manager. Dutch Bros.
Can a 14 year old work at Dutch Bros?
How old do you have to be to work at Dutch Bros Coffee? Typically 16 but preferably 18.
How should I dress for a Dutch Bros interview?
When appearing for an interview at Dutch Bros., you are expected to dress professionally and casually. Do not go for flat casuals like whole jeans or denim look. Again, extremely revealing clothes and low-cut tops are not recommended at all.
Do Dutch Bros employees get free drinks?
You get paid to make sugar coffee with your friends and listen to cool music. Free drinks.
What are the requirements to work at Dutch Bros?
Company-wide, our minimum age requirement is 16; however, each location is locally operated and some areas may have additional age requirements in place. We encourage you to check in with the broistas at your local stand for more information!
What are the benefits of working at Dutch Bros?
Dutch Bros. Benefits
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance. 2.0★ 1 Rating.
- Financial & Retirement. Performance Bonus. 1.0★ 1 Rating.
- Family & Parenting. Reduced or Flexible Hours. 3.3★ 4 Ratings.
- Vacation & Time Off. Vacation & Paid Time Off. 2.0★ 1 Rating.
- Professional Support. Job Training. 4.2★ 5 Ratings.
How do I pass a Dutch Bros interview?
What advice do candidates give for interviewing at Dutch Bros Coffee
- Be yourself! Don’t feel nervous, communicate clearly and openly. …
- Just be yourself. Shared on September 25, 2019 – Barista/Cashier – Bend, OR.
- Know enough about Dutch Bros to answer basic questions and smile a lot.
Is Dutch Bros cheaper than Starbucks?
A Dutch Bros medium is 24 ounces, which is actually the same size as a Starbucks Venti, and costs less than a Starbucks Tall, which means that it is cheaper and larger.