How do I dial a Dutch number?
To call Netherlands from Netherlands, dial: 00 – 31 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 31 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for Netherlands, and is needed for making any international call from Netherlands.
- 31 – ISD Code or Country Code of Netherlands.
- Area code – There are 141 area codes in Netherlands.
How do I call a +31 number?
To call a mobile phone number in the Netherlands from overseas, dial the international exit call prefix (00/+), the Netherlands country code (31), and then the subscriber number e.g. 00-31-6XXXXXXXX or +31-6XXXXXXXX.
How do I dial a Netherlands number from the US?
How to Call Netherlands from the U.S.
- First, exit the U.S. phone system by dialing 011.
- Then dial the Netherlands’ country code, which is 31.
- Now dial the 9-digit phone number.
How do you call +1 number?
Whether dialing from a mobile phone or landline, this is how to call the US or Canada from Europe:
- Dial 00, Europe’s international access code, or enter + from any mobile phone.
- Dial 1, the country code for the US and Canada.
- Dial the phone number, including area code.
What is the use of * 31?
If you want to hide the caller ID dial *31# and press call button. This code allows you to check which number your phone is currently forwarding calls to when you’re busy or reject a call.
What does a Netherlands phone number look like?
Geographical telephone numbers are sequences of 9 digits (0-9) and consist of an area code of two or three digits and a subscriber number of seven or six digits, respectively.
Telephone numbers in the Netherlands.
|Typical format||0xx xxxxxxx / 0xxx xxxxxx (geographical) 06 xxxxxxxx (mobile)|
|Country calling code||+31|
How can I call Netherlands for free?
Free Calls to Netherlands
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call Netherlands free – any time, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 0031 + the local number.
What does +44 mean in phone number?
#8. +44 is the international way of telling that the number is from the United Kingdom. similarly +1 is the international code for the United States.